This is a temporary page while our new site develops. Please let us know if what you are looking for is not here, and we will upload it!
If you are looking for AmeriCorps member and agency documents, click here.
*Actual Member Service Agreements may include aspects of all of these Member Position Descriptions.
Member Positions Full-Time (1700 minimum hours)
- Monthly Stipend $1,360.00
- Education Award $5,920.00
Half-Time (900 minimum hours)
- Monthly Stipend $719.00
- Education Award $2,960.00
Quarter-Time (450 minimum hours)
- Monthly Stipend $359.00
- Education Award $1,566.14
Minimum-Time (300 minimum hours)
- Monthly Stipend $239
- Education Award $1,252.91
The Term of Service is through August 31, 2019.
The Segal AmeriCorps Education Award is a post-service benefit earned by individuals who complete an approved term of national service in AmeriCorps programs. The award is named after Eli Segal, a pioneer of national service and the first CEO of the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS).
* These are examples of positions that may be available.
SANTA BARBARA COUNTY AMERICORPS PARTNERSHIP
For Veterans & People Experiencing Homelessness
AmeriCorps members serve in agencies that help veterans and people experiencing homelessness obtain housing, employment, provide assistance to the formerly homeless and connect them to other mainstream services to increase self-sufficiency.
- Street Outreach
- Housing Placement
- Housing Support
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Applicants must be 17 years or older, obtain a high school diploma or GED.
- Show proof of citizenship or lawful permanent residence.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Ability to serve individuals with diverse economic, social, racial and cultural backgrounds.
- Have reliable transportation to service site.
- Accepting Applications Now For 2018-2019!
- Email email@example.com for information.
- At nonprofits, public agencies, and community and faith-based groups across Santa Barbara County.
BENEFITS OF SERVICE
- Full-Time members receive a Living Allowance of $1,360/mo and an Education Award of $5,920.00
- Part-time members receive a Living Allowance and Education Award relative to their term of service.
- Health insurance for Full-Time members (if eligible).
- Childcare for Full-Time members (if eligible).
- Loan Forbearance.
- Transferability of Education Award (for members 55+)
- Training opportunities for professional/person growth, field experiencing in social services, and networking opportunities.
The Santa Barbara County AmeriCorps Partnership For Veterans and People Experiencing Homelessness is a program of the United Way NSBC and is administered by CaliforniaVolunteers and sponsored by the Corporation for National and Community Service.